Facial surgery can help patients who would like to address signs of aging in the face or enhance facial features. Thanks to Dr. Layton’s expertise, Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of facial surgery procedures to men and women living in Houston, Sugar Land and San Antonio, TX.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery involves a range of techniques that can be used to address signs of aging or undesirable traits and features. We offer a wide range of facial and neck aesthetic procedures that, together or separate, provide our patients with a more youthful, refreshed look. We are also able to help patients address common complaints that include “bags under my eyes,” “weak chin,” “too much fat or skin under my chin,” “excess skin on my eyelids,” “fat cheeks,” or “My ears stick out too far.” Some of these problems are small and can be corrected with non-invasive treatments, whereas others require surgery to achieve optimal results. By using a conservative approach to correct and improve the signs of aging or undesirable individual traits, we strive to provide patients with natural-looking results that avoid the “fake” or “overdone” appearance.
For each procedure, Dr. Layton will provide a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient that is tailored to meet that patient’s overall goals and expectations. Dr. Layton uses time-tested techniques with personal modifications to achieve the best results for each patient.
What Facial Surgery Procedures Are Available?
Dr. Layton specializes in many facial surgery techniques, and is proud to offer the following procedures:
- Average Cost: $3,300 to $5,300
- A blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, can rejuvenate the eyes and produce a more youthful appearance.
- Average Cost: $8,800 to $14,900
- A facelift is a comprehensive facial procedure that eliminates signs of aging and rejuvenates the face.
- Neck Lift
- Average Cost: $3,600 to $3,800
- With a neck lift, patients can address wrinkles and sagging skin in the neck to achieve a younger appearance.
- Brow Lift
- Average Cost: $8,400 to $8,500
- A brow lift, or forehead lift, addresses loose skin and wrinkles in the forehead.
- Average Cost: $6,500 to $6,700
- Ear surgery can correct ears that are asymmetrical protrude too far from the head.
- Earlobe Repair
- Average Cost: $500 to $900
- After injury or years of wearing heavy earrings, earlobe repair can correct the shape and appearance of the earlobes.
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Average Cost: $2,000 to $2,200
- Buccal fat removal can enhance the contours of the face by eliminating fat from the cheek area.
- Lip Augmentation
- A lip augmentation can enhance the size and shape of the lips, either to address age-related volume loss or simply improve the appearance of the lips.
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Fat transfer procedures can simultaneously sculpt the body while enhancing the contours of the face to produce long-lasting, natural-looking results.
- Chin Augmentation
- Average Cost: $5,100 to $5,200
- Using chin implants, patients can enhance their facial profile and improve the symmetry of the face.
To learn more about our facial surgery options or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Layton, contact us today. Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery offers facial surgery and other cosmetic services to residents of Houston, San Antonio, Kerrville, and the neighboring cities of Texas.