At Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we offer dermal filler and injectable treatments as a non-surgical solution to wrinkles and age-related volume loss. These treatments can provide beautiful, yet subtle results to patients living in Houston, Sugar Land, Kerrville, and the nearby areas of Texas.
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are minimally invasive cosmetic treatments that are administered via injection. Each of the dermal filler and injectable products we offer is specifically designed for different cosmetic concerns, allowing you to address any sign of aging with optimal results. No anesthesia is necessary with any of these types of injections, and you can resume your normal activities immediately after your appointment without any downtime. Dermal fillers and injectable treatments can be either wrinkle relaxers or facial fillers.
Wrinkle relaxers are injected into the facial muscles that cause wrinkles. This causes the treated muscles to relax, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These treatments can also lift the eyebrows by relaxing the muscle that pulls the brow down.
Facial fillers are used to soften and re-contour the face by replacing and filling lost volume. Fillers can be used to correct fine lines, nasolabial folds, and other localized wrinkles in the face. In addition, dermal fillers can be used to enhance lip volume and provide a youthful lift to the cheeks.
What Dermal Filler and Injectable Treatments Are Available?
At Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we offer the following types of injectable treatments:
- Average Cost: $13.50/unit
- Botox® is one of the leading injectable treatments, offering both preventative and anti-aging benefits.
- Kybella® is the first and only injectable treatment that can eliminate fat under the chin to reduce a double chin and enhance your facial profile.
- Average Cost: $375 to $800
- Juvederm® is a reputable line of dermal fillers that can be used to enhance facial volume, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and folds.
- Average Cost: $4.50/unit
- Like Botox®, Dysport® relaxes muscles in the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while also preventing them from worsening.
- Average Cost: $600 to $750
- Restylane® uses hyaluronic acid-based fillers to restore volume in the face and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Average Cost: $775
- Sculptra® provides instant results and also stimulates collagen production for long-lasting results.
- Fat Transfer and Injections
- Fat transfer and injections allow patients to sculpt one area of the body while using unwanted body fat to provide natural facial volume.
If you would like to determine the dermal filler or injectable treatment that is best for you, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Layton. Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is proud to offer these and other cosmetic solutions to residents of Kerrville, San Antonio and Houston, TX.