InMode BodyTite and FaceTite
Watch Dr. Layton on FOX 26 KRIV TV
FaceTite and BodyTite have been mentioned on television features nationally and locally. This technology involves radiofrequency energy delivered underneath the skin that tightens the suspending structures of the skin as well as the skin itself. Unlike other radiofrequency devices, the energy is transmitted between two points: one that is inside the skin and one that is outside of the skin. There are temperature monitors that cut off the energy once the target temperature is reached, which means the energy can be precisely delivered to the target tissue with the utmost patient safety.
FaceTite is a new, state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatment option for treating mild to moderate skin laxity. It has been used all over the world for years and has been recently approved in the United States by the Federal Drug Administration.
Although not a replacement for a facelift procedure, FaceTite has been shown to have dramatic results unmatched by any non-invasive or minimally invasive procedure. It has been shown to result in as much as 38% skin contracture or tightening. As mentioned, it does not replace a facelift, but may give results equivalent to 50% of the results that can be obtained by a facelift.
The ideal candidates for FaceTite are patients that (1) do not have enough skin laxity for a face lift, (2) do not want to go under full anesthesia or surgery and (3) do not want the scars that may result with a facelift. I view FaceTite as a bridge between patients not quite ready for a facelift but those that want something done improve loose skin on the neck, jowls, and face.
BodyTite has been used successfully to treat loose skin on the arms. In the past, our most successful option for treating loose, excess skin on the arms has been limited to surgery. Surgery may result in a scar on the arm that may extend from the elbow to the shoulder. Understandably, many patients did not choose the surgical option but BodyTite now provides an option to produce dramatic improvement of loose skin on the arms with no scarring.
BodyTite can also be used on the breasts. We are now able to do a breast lift without any scars. It is also possible to achieve modest breast reductions with the combination of BodyTite and liposuction, without the historic scars that patients are sometimes unwilling to accept. It can also be used to treat asymmetry of the breasts as well as patients that just want to be a little “perkier” or “tighter” in the breasts.
BodyTite can be used in the abdomen in patients that have a small amount of excess skin after pregnancies or weight fluctuations that do not have enough skin to undergo a full abdominoplasty or do not want the recovery of a full abdominoplasty. These are usually patients that have a small amount of loose or excess skin above the umbilicus. In larger patients that would benefit from liposuction, BodyTite can be used to tighten multiple layers of loose connective tissue to tighten the skin and lessen the chance of dimples, waviness or folds.
As we age, some of us get wrinkling of the skin on the thighs and/or knees from a loose or excess skin. Until BodyTite, there has not been any acceptable treatment for this problem. BodyTite tightens the connections from the muscle to the skin and shrinks the skin, thus tightening the skin and dramatically improving unwanted skin lines.
By tightening and removing some of the fat in the medial thigh area, BodyTite has proved to be effective in restoring and improving the contour of the medial thighs without surgery or scars.
Other Areas. Other areas of treatment for BodyTite include the stubborn area under the bra as well as the bulge between the arm pit and bra.
- BodyTite and FaceTite are part of the RFAL InMode platform
- Both BodyTite and FaceTite are safe and effective minimally invasive procedure, where a wand is inserted under the skin to melt fat inside while tightening the skin on top.
- This is a new procedure that is the next best thing to a surgical face lift or tummy tuck, for patients who don’t want to have a dramatic surgery, this is the perfect solution
- The treatment can be performed under local anesthesia or even light sedation it provides surgical results without the scars
- This is new to the market and I am one of the first to have it in Texas
- Demand for this procedure is high, schedule a consultation today!
Inmode FaceTite – Minimum Invasive Face Lift
- What can it treat/Who is it good for? FaceTite provides dramatic, improvement in skin laxity on the face and neck, which in the past was only possible with invasive procedures such as a facelift, that would leave scars.
- Benefit: FaceTite is scar free and is great for patients looking to treat deep lines, loose skin, reduce the appearance of a double chin and/or improve their jowl line without having to get a facelift
- Number of treatments needed: Only 1 treatment is needed, and best results are noticeable 6 to 12 weeks with results showing in 3 – 6 months
Inmode BodyTite – Minimum Invasive Body Lift, Breast Lift, Arm Lift
- What can it treat? BodyTite is a great for patients that are looking for a procedure that melts fat, tightens and lifts the abdomen or arm without the scalpel or scar.
- Who is it good for? This treatment is great for people that have a bit of excessive fat around their under arms, abdominal area or that have loose skin either due to aging or weight loss “for example around the knees”.
- Benefit: The treatment reduces fat without leaving skin saggy and wrinkly.
- Number of treatments needed: Only 1 treatment is needed and results continue to improve up to 3 to 6 months afterward.